Adam and David

Washington DC
Antiques, Collectibles and Curiosities                                                    Wash D.C. Metro Photos 
Georgetown Walking Tour- Summer
Old Stone House circa 1766
Commander Salamander
Nathan Loughborough House 1801-1806
Kafe Leopold 3315 M st
Lenfant Gallery 
Whether named for its founding fathers George Gordon and George Beall or for King George II, George Gordon did build an inspection house for use in the Tobacco trade near the banks of the Potomac River around 1745, whence proceeded the Port Of Georgetown and hence Georgetown proper in 1751.
M St Right Bank Georgetown Walking Tour
Staircase Featured in film"The Exorcist"
C&O Canal Tow Path Georgetown Walking Tour
Georgetown Walking Tour- Summer
The Volta Bureau - Alexander Graham Bell
Dixie Liquor
Key Bridge to Rosslyn VA -Georgetown Walking Tour
Zamani House of Heritage
1673 Wisconsin Ave NW
Georgetown Public Library and Book Hill
Georgetown Public Library and Book Hill
Cafe Bonoparte 1522 Wisconsin Ave